All submissions must be electronic in IEEE Xplore-compliant PDF format only and hard copies will not be accepted. All papers must be written in English and limited to two pages including text, references, and figures. Paper content should be original, and will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore database.
Submission Deadline: May 24, 2021 June 25 at 23:59 UTC+8 (Hard Deadline)
*Prospective author(s) must submit a final camera-ready paper in PDF format, including all texts, references, figures and photographs.
*Please note that those who do not agree to transfer the copyright to the Taiwan Microwave Association cannot submit papers.
1. Author(s) must prepare a two-column paper in English. Paper must be two pages of A4 size in length, including all texts, references, figures and photographs (600 dpi recommended). File size should be less than 10 MB.
2. Any submitted paper that exceeds two pages will be rejected.
3. The first page must include the title of the paper, author(s), affiliation(s), and the E-mail address of the corresponding author.
4. Detailed format information is available in Microsoft Word format (Microsoft Word format) and Latex Format (Latex format).
IEEE PDF EXPRESS CHECK
All submissions will be in IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF format (*.pdf) passing the IEEE PDF EXPRESS check.
1. Click for IEEE PDF eXpress with Conference ID: 47258X (available from Feb. 1 till Jul. 1, 2021)
2. Create or login IEEE PDF eXpress account.
3. Upload source file(s) for Conversion; and/or PDF(s) for Checking.
4. Use IEEE PDF eXpress to attain IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s).
5. Upload a PDF file to the submission site that was accepted by e-mail sent from IEEE PDF eXpress.
1. Please submit your camera-ready paper here.
2. Upon submission, the authors SHOULD check the box to agree to transfer the copyright to the authority designated by ISAP 2021 organizing committee (Taiwan Microwave Association).
3. Upon submission, authors may option to not include in IEEE Xplore database.
4. Each Regular registration can submit up to two papers. Each Student/Retire registration will cover only one paper submission.
Papers for the special sessions must comply with all submission requirements and instructions for authors, including the submission deadline. A list of the special sessions is available in the submission Web site.
NO SHOW PENALTY
Please note that the symposium reserves the right to exclude a paper from IEEE Xplore after the conference if the paper is not presented at the conference.